PFIC Lyra1 training focuses on body safety and alignment technique in, on and under the aerial hoop. We teach strength building exercises to help your students, plus fantastic mounts and dismounts with all the beautiful basic poses found in the aerial hoop. Created for the informed instructor, this course provides you with everything needed to include Lyra as a program designation in your alternative fitness studio.
- Beginner and Intermediate Poses
- Technique and Correct Form
- Safety and Spotting
- Class Sequencing and Flow
- Teaching Methods
- Rigging, Equipment Maintenance
- Risk Management, Screening & Legal Liability
- Strength Training Methods for the Hoop
- Basic Mounts and Dismounts
- Basic Hangs and Poses in, on and under the hoop.
- Basic Modifications to boost your curriculum.
What comes with the Program:
- 13 hours of practical and theory training over 3 days.
- 25 verified practical hours additional needed to receive certificate number
- PFIC Lyra Basic1 Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- 2 year Valid Certification
- Access to Online Group for continued support
- Access to low cost PFIC Insurance for Aerial Programs after required hours.
It is a 13 hour/3 day course, consisting of a 100+ page manual, theory and practical training on all basic requirements for pole dance for fitness instruction. This program is an incredible asset to new and existing pole instructors.
Friday: 6pm - 9pm (Anatomy, Classroom Management, Program Planning, Legal Requirements)
Saturday: 8am - 1pm (Terminology, Movements, Conditioning, Flexibility, Spotting)
Sunday: 8am - 1pm (Terminology, Movements, Review, Practical Exam)
30 hours practical is required, and must be verified by studio supervisor or owner A passing mark of 80% is required to complete course and receive Certificate of Completion. Certification Valid for 2 years from date of practical completion.
$599 + GST. Payment required at time of registration.
3% Service Fee Applied if Paid via Paypal or Credit Card (Total $647.82)
Online Registration Required. No Cancellations, No Refunds after registration. No Exceptions.
***This course is a 3 Day session. A minimum of 4 registrations are required for this course to run. You will be notified via email should the class be cancelled.
PoleJunkies Calgary SE
5701-17 Ave SW